New stl file FTP SITE

From: Karl R. Denton (karl@dentonco.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 1996 - 22:33:01 EET

Hello all!

I hope that all of you will have a great holiday.

We are please to announce that Denton and Company has migrated it's internet server to the WindowsNT platform and as a result we now have implemented an ftp site. The site has all of the files that we installed on the RP Demos and Utilities CD and some new ones that just came in. I hope that you will stop by.

The site address is: 38.243.62.2

RP-ADDS mailing list participants: During the migration we lost some of the files that contain the list of participants please re apply to the list at:

listserver@dentonco.com

Put the following in the text field: subscribe rp-adds <your email address>

We will be re-writing our web site over the holiday break so please re-visit if you get an error message.

Our web address is: www.dentonco.com

Thanks for your time.

Karl R. Denton
Denton and Company