KIRA SOLID CENTER

From: Jan Willem Gunnink (gunnink@tno.prc.tno.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 17 1996 - 18:20:29 EET

Dear RP-world

Yesterday, monday 16-12-96, a KIRA SOLID CENTER arrived at our
company. Today the training for this machine started and
at the moment we are running the first product.

Our first impression of the machine is positive. We expect it will
stay like this if we see the first part coming from our machine.

We decided to buy a KIRA besides our FDM-1600 and LOM 2030, after we
saw the parts that was made in the EARP-Tooling project. We think
this machine will open new possibilities in the (our?) world of RP.
When the product is ready we will let you know how it looks and
feels. (if you are interested, if not, tell us)

We hope that we are as happy as at this moment!

Greetings from Holland,

Jan Willem Gunnink

PS: We are also busy with our 5-axis JOBS/JOCAM milling machine. With
whom out there can we share some experiences ? Let us know !
                          \I/
                         (0 0)
Ir. Jan-Willem Gunnink TNO Institute of Industrial technology
tel: +31 15 2608747 Dept. of Industrial Prototyping
fax: +31 15 2608756 P.O. Box 5073
E-mail j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl 2600 GB Delft
                                    The Netherlands
                       oOO OOo