Pro/E Utilities

From: Kevin Robertson (kevin@arrk.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 1996 - 23:28:36 EET

Is anyone aware of a Pro/E utility software that can be used to view native
.prt and also convert files to .stl. We do a large amount of quotations and
it is hard to justify tying up a work station for just quotations. We have
SolidView for .stl files, but are having some problems in the version 16/17
crossover. We also try to get .iges, but most of our clients don't
appreciiate sending double files for quotaions. I'm hoping that there is
some way to solve this without buying workstations for our quotation
department.

Any other suggestions, ideas or input on this dilemna is appreciated.

Regards,

Kevin Robertson
ARRK- San Diego, CA
USA