Re: Rapid News Contact Details

From: Doug Greenwood (greenwod@eng.squared.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 1996 - 14:59:38 EET

Hello Mark:

I'm confused about the Rapid News directory. It has been described to me
by a person at Rapid News as a directory of RP users and associated
technoloiges. However, the fax I received from your London office very
clearly stated that it was to be a directory of service providers and
asked that we consider a purchasing a display ad. Obviously users can
also provide services to others, but Square D does not fall into that
category. I am interested in receiving a copy of the directory when it
is published, but why should we be listed in the directory?

Regards,
Doug Greenwood