Industry ''Yellow Pages''

From: Mark Littlewood (101641.1421@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 1996 - 00:43:53 EET

We are compiling a list of all companies providing Time-Compression Technology
Solutions - RP, CAD/CAM, CFD, FEA, Rapid Tooling, Rapid Design, Fast Tooling,
Casting, Machine and Equipment Manfacturers, Material Providers etc etc. The
directory will appear in both the European and North American versions of Rapid
News published in January 1997.

To appear:
E-mail me and I will send you details (Appearance is Free of Charge)

To receive a copy:
E-mail me with your name, company and contact details (tel, fax, e-mail, web
site), and an indication of your activities, and you will receive a Free copy.

Sorry the details are limited here - I hate weaiting for other people's
information to download if it is not relevant so I don't see why you should have
to wait for mine.

Thank you.

Mark Littlewood