Re: Architect model

From: VOLKER RUHL (gsd95vr1@venus.gsd.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 26 1996 - 22:57:19 EET

Linda,

there is a California based company called LaserCAM. They make a living
by cutting facades of architectural models and much more with laser.
I have address telephone no. etc. if you are interested.
There is also a new book published (although in German only) which talks
extensively about architectural modelmaking with CNC, selective laser
sintering, stereolithography and laser cutting

Volker