RE: Ultra-thin layers

From: Rolf Hubert (rolf_hubert@msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 1996 - 17:08:03 EET

Sanders Prototype is currently delivering and has been for 2 years a
commercially available RP system that offers slice thicknesses from .0005 in
or 0.012 mm or 12 microns for $60,000.00 US and does so with NON-TOXIC
materials. This system is also capable of producing slices as thin as .00025
in or 0.006 mm or 6 microns.

Regards,
Rolf Hubert