Re: LENS and DLF

From: Carl Deckard (carl.deckard@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 22 1996 - 17:38:57 EET

>Have any one out there heard about LENS and DLF?
>I would appreciate any information about these two rp systems.
>
>Best regards
>Jim

LENS is being developed by Sandia National Labs. Check the latest SFF
Symposium proceedings (Library of Congress ISSN 1053-2153) from The
University of Texas at Austin for a paper. I think that DLF is covered in
that proceedings also. I just received my copy in the mail yesterday so it
may not have made it to your local library. You can order a copy of the
1996 proceedings or previous years proceedings from The University of Texas
at Austin. If you are interested in current stare of SFF (RP) research or
the history of SFF research, these books are a must have.

Call the Center for Materials Science and Engineering at (512) 471-1504.
or e-mail Professor David L. Bourell <dbourell@mail.utexas.edu>

The contact at Sandia is Dr. Michelle Griffith <mlgriff@sandia.gov>
Michelle was the first to make SLA parts with ceramic particle
reinforcement. Michelle did this work for her PhD. at the University of
Michigan.

Hope this helps.

Carl Deckard.

Dr. Carl Deckard
Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
EIB205
Clemson University
P.O. Box 340921
Clemson South Carolina 29634-0921