TrueForm Foundries

From: pattisow@dtm-corp.com
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 23:07:19 EET

     To All Interested-

     After seeing Mr. Dark's message concerning foundries that have cast
     parts from TrueForm patterns, I thought it might be appropriate to
     post the same list to the rp-ml. Hopefully this will be considered a
     technical resource, and not an advertising gambit. Note that these
     North American foundries are certainly not the only foundries that
     have experience with the material, and that the list is continually
     changing to reflect that.

     Investment Casting Foundries
     Familiar with TrueForm

     This list contains investment casting foundries that have
     successfully cast TrueForm parts for our service bureaus and
     customers. We have included comments from conversations directly with
     the foundries. If you have any questions or know of foundries that
     should be added to this list please contact Margo Myers or Will
     Pattison at DTM (512) 339-2922.

     BarronCast Inc.
     Tedd Klemp
     411 North Oxford Road
     P.O. Box 138
     Oxford, MI 48371
     (810) 628-4300
     Fax (810) 628-3810

     Aluminum, copper. Carbon, alloy, and stainless steels, as well as
     nickel and cobalt alloys.

     Precision Cast Parts
     Jeff Smith
     4600 S.E. Harney Drive
     Portland, OR 97206-0898
     Tel: (503) 777-3881
     Fax: (503) 652-4665

     High temp nickel base alloys, stainless steels, titanium, cobalt
     chrome.

     Sigma Cast
     Paul Siegman
     9000 North 55th St.
     Milwaukee, WI 53223
     (414) 354-1212
     Fax (414) 354-0394

     Predominately ferrous metals.

     TechForm
     Helmut Frye
     5476 S.E. International Way
     Milwaukie, OR 97222
     (503) 652-5224
     Fax (503) 652-6152

     Vacuum casting of all 300 and 400 series stainless, especially 17-4
     stainless.

     TexCast
     Gary Hinds
     706 Lehman
     Houston, TX 77018
     (713) 697-8006
     Fax (713) 694-2325

     Stainless, and all other steels, including cobalt alloys. Air melt
     foundry.

     Tech-Cast
     Edgar Gotthold
     440 Meadow Lane
     Carlsdadt, NJ 07072
     Tel: (201) 935-3885

     Aluminum castings.

     American Industrial Castings
     Tom Pouliot
     940 Wellington Ave.
     Cranston, RI 02910
     (401) 467-4050

     A356 aluminum, beryllium copper and other alloys. All air-melt
     steels.

     Bescast
     4600 East 355th St.
     Willoughby, Ohio 44094