Re:

From: Joseph DeGuglielmo (L) (jfdegug@Kodak.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 21:45:26 EET

Jeff T. Dark wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has had any success
> casting with trueform and if so what North American
> casting houses are comfortable with using the material.
> We are currently making some mixer nozzles that are very
> thin walled and I believe trueform would be the
> optimal material to build them with. Thanks.
>
> P.S. Its snowing in Seattle, the city is grinding
> to a halt.
>
> Jeff Dark
> Technical Focal
> BCAG Rapid Prototyping Center
> The Boeing Co.
> P.O. Box 3707 M/S 17-PE
> Seattle WA 98124
> jtd6087@proplab2.ca.boeing.com
> (206) 655-4366

Jeff,
I have had very good results with trueform for thin walled parts down to
about .030 to .040 in. We use American Industrial Casting, Inc. out of
Cranston, RI. You can contact Ron Auger (President) at (401)-467-4050 to
find out your closest Rep. Our contact is Larry Howk out of Victor, NY.
His number is (716)924-3842

--

Regards,

Joe DeGuglielmo Eastman Kodak Company Rapid Prototyping Center 901 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester, NY 14653-5315 (716)-726-7046 jfdegug@kodak.com