Re: jewelry

From: Joseph DeGuglielmo (L) (jfdegug@Kodak.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 14:07:26 EET

jim@paramountind.com wrote:

> Joe:
>
> What type of data is available? My company makes patterns using
> traditional sculpting and model making skills, as well as RP SLS. If
> 3D data is available we have had excellent results with DTM's
> TrueForm. High detail reproduction and good accuracy. We made a gear
> with a .020" tooth width. TrueForm was developed for investment
> casting and leaves virtually no ash in the burnout.
>
> Other then these processes Sanders RP system seems applicable.
> Sanders makes wax patterns and they are capable of fine detail as
> well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim Williams, CEO
> Paramount Industries, Inc.
> Langhorne, PA 19047
> 215.757.9611 V
> 215.757.9784 F

> Subject: jewelry
> Author: jfdegug@Kodak.COM at INTERNET
> Date: 11/15/96 2:57 PM
>
> I met a gentleman today who's looking for a service bureau who can
> supply him with investment PATTERNS for jewelry. Any one interested
> should fax information to Anthony Limongelli at 914-632-3756. He seems
> interested in investment PATTERNS for rings that he will design and he
> will cast.
>
> Regards
>

> Joe DeGuglielmo
> Eastman Kodak Company
> Rapid Prototyping Center
> 901 Elmgrove Rd.
> Rochester, NY 14653-5315
> (716)-726-7046
> jfdegug@kodak.com

Jim,
Your best bet is to contact Anthony Limongelli via his fax(. He is out
of town most of the time and he will get back to you. I'm not involved
at all other then to let you folks know about him. I offered him the
same suggestions as you did. Now he is looking for the services.

Please direct all inquiries directly to Anthony Limongelli (FAX
914-632-3756)