Re[2]: Whats new in ceramics?

From: FLOYD ROBERTS (Floyd.E.Roberts.III@msfc.nasa.gov)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 18:39:12 EET

         Hey folks, I would like to get an Idea about what yall are doing
         could I get a contact phone number and how does your word differ
         from that of Holloran at Michigan?
         Floyd "The goverment guy" Roberts
Subject: Re: Whats new in ceramics?
From: rgarg@sut1661.princeton.edu at SMTP
Date: 10/26/96 5:08 PM

Hi,
This mail is to inform about the work being doing at Princeton
University on SLA of Ceramics. We have been able to successfully produce
ceramics parts of Alumina. Instead of using the polymer bath we use
ceramic slurry in photocuring polymer aqueous solutions. The work so far
was concentrated on understanding the cured bullet in single layer and
now we are evaluating the quality of the ceramic parts fabricated.

If anybody has any questions conatct rgarg@sut1661.princeton.edu

Rajeev Garg