U.K. RP'ers

From: Stuart Hogarth (stuart.hogarth@unn.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 15 1996 - 20:43:00 EET

Hello Everyone,

     I am trying to put together a list of RP sites in the U.K. which lists
what process is used, where, by who and any other details.

     This is for my own research but I will post any list I produce to this
mail group and on the University of Northumbria's WWW site, if there are no
objections.

     I would be very grateful for any and all information regarding RP
machines being used or developed in the U.K. by companies, institutions or
whoever. I hope such a list will be of use to other rp-ml users.

Thank you in advance

Stuart Hogarth

Researcher
Centre for Rapid Product Development (CRPD)
University of Northumbria at Newcastle
Ellison Building
Ellison Place
Newcastle upon Tyne