Re: Vrml browser

From: C. Brock Rooney (brock@mich.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 1996 - 05:24:07 EET

At 08:15 AM 10/31/96 EST, Gill Barequet wrote
>I will appreciate very much any pointer to a simple public-domain vrml
>browser. By simple I mean a *stand-alone* browser which need not be
>connected to Netscape or any other system.

The November 5th issue of PC magizine reviews 11 VRML browsers,
several of which are free and run standalone. Also, 5 VRML builders
are reviewed, and cross-compatibility is examined.
C. Brock Rooney, Pres., Brock Rooney & Associates Inc. (Brockware)
       268 George St. Birmingham Michigan 48009 USA
(810) 645-0236 fax/bbs (810) 645-9020 email brock@mich.com