Definitions, Pictures for WEbpage

From: Gayle Ramdeen (ramdeen@leland.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 30 1996 - 04:36:15 EET

I am trying to compile a WEB page for the North American Stereolithography
Users Group (NASUG).

This page is to be a helpful resource to the stereo community. If you
have developed in special stereo related techniques such as humidity
defiant build parameters, etc. please send me a note with the details so
that it can be compiled for possible inclusion on the page. Definitions
will be accepted as well.

Also if you have any GIF format photos of interesting stereo build that you
have built, please send it along with resin, build time information,
machine model, etc. for possible inclusion as well.

Thanks

Gayle Ramdeen Link