RPM from Imageware

From: Terry T. Wohlers (73417.1465@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 1996 - 23:46:26 EEST

Doug Greenwood wrote:

> I am evaluating Imageware's RPM software and would like to ask the group what
experiences you've

I'm not an experienced user of the product, but I've taken a close look at it.
RPM offers *many* useful and powerful viewing and repair features. The core and
cavity tooling capability is very impressive!

As a reminder, 3D Systems has licensed the rights to distribute the software.
3D and Imageware should be a strong team, so the software will surely improve.

Terry Wohlers