SLA build with SL5170 resin

From: Prashant Kulkarni (praskulk@engin.umich.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 23 1996 - 22:29:01 EEST

Hello,

  I am trying to build a model with thick layers of 0.015"
using ACES build style with the SL5170 resin on an SLA 250.
I am having trouble setting the correct parameters for the
build. Is there anyone on the mailing list who has built a
model with this or greater layer thickness? If so, could
you please let me know the different parameters that need
to be changed for the build?

  I would also be interested to know what is the thickest
layer that has been built by anyone (using the SL5170 resin).

thanks,
Prashant

Prashant Kulkarni, e-mail : praskulk@umich.edu
Graduate Student, Tel. : (313)-763-4056 (O)
Department of MEAM, (313)-764-0190 (H)
University of Michigan,
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2125