CONFERENCE PLANNER

From: Mark Littlewood (101641.1421@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 1996 - 22:26:19 EEST

We are planning to run a listing of Rapid Prototyping and Time-Compression
Technology related conferences for 1997 in Rapid News North America and Rapid
News Europe.
(There will obviously be NO CHARGE) to list events.

Please contact me with details of any events that you are involved with, that
you know about, or feel that we should cover - the usual details: When, What ,
Why, Where, Who etc.

I am very grateful for all your help.

Chris Young. Editor

PS If anyone is thinking of submitting a 3D CAD review, please get your skates
on!