Re: Vacuum Casting Equipment

From: Michael Tsenter (nest@primenet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 1996 - 17:25:51 EEST

Robert Gologranc wrote:

> Dear RP-World
> I am grasping at straws here,can you provide me with the international
> phone and fax number for MCP vacuum casting systems. Can anyone
> provide names and details of other other manufactures of
> this type of equipment.
>
> Thankyou in advance
>
> Robert Gologranc
> Email pexpress@rmit.edu.au
>
> Robert Gologranc | Tel: 61 3 9660 4485
> Technical Manager | Fax: 61 3 9660 4831
> RMIT - Product Express | E-Mail: pexpress@rmit.edu.au
> 115 Queensberry Street |
> Carlton VIC 3053 |
> Australia |

Dear Robert:

An excellent vacuum casting machine (Protomix System) is produced in
Italy by CAMATTINI, Spa. This machine is much less expensive than MCP
and it is much easier to use, because the 2-part resins are pre-packaged
in injection cartidges, so that there is no need to formulate your own
resin for each batch.

You can use this system for production of small and medium size (1 cubic
foot) components with a wide range of material properties such as rigid,
elastic, transparent (for automotive lenses), heat resistant (up to 250
degrees F), etc.

We are responsible for Marketing, Sales, Technical & Application support
in the United States and Canada, so you can contact CAMATTINI directy at
the following address:

Mr. Ezio Marastoni
Marketing Manager
CAMATTINI, SPA
strada Antolini, 1
43044 Collecchio (Parma)
tel: +39-521-304711, fax: +39-521-804410

I hope this information is useful.

Sincerely,
Michael Tsenter

--