1997 year of desktop modeling

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 22 1996 - 14:42:31 EEST

The attendants at the first Sanders Modelmaker User Group in October was
given first notice of the new desktop technology release. Also the group
worked to generate a "wish list" of improvements and additions to the
Sanders product line. This user group wsa formed by Modelmaker owners for
the advancement of the technology which we feel is important and
significant. The folks at Sanders worked with us and was present to hear
not just our complaints but our successes. Our next meeting will be in
the spring so watch for announcements and if you are currently an owner
feel free to contact me for details. A proceeding will be published along
with minutes of our last meeting. These will be available to attendants
only for thepresent time.

For more information you may contact Rob Connelly (connelly@bdrc.bd.com),
Beth Israelnaim (beth@bdrc.bd.com),
 Drew Santin phone: 508-535-5511

I would like to hear the needs and wants of potential desktop purchasers.
Especially since1997 should be the year of desktop modelers.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine Persall, Director
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)