insert molding applications

From: David Comeau (albright@ici.net)
Date: Fri Oct 18 1996 - 17:49:00 EEST

Dear rp-ml members,

We are interested in applying our rapid tooling technology to the area of
insert molding. We have built dozens of molds for "conventional" type
parts, using our composite casting approach, and we feel that this approach
would be well-suited for insert molding. We would like to perform some
internal development work, and are looking for some examples of
insert-molded parts. If anyone is interested, and would like to send us a
few samples, we would greatly appreciate it. We are hoping for parts
within a 5" by 5" size envelope.

Thanks in advance,

David Comeau
Albright Technologies