Re: medical uses of rpml

From: Suzanne Fox Buchele (buchele@cs.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 17 1996 - 16:58:03 EEST

The best/only one-step software for turning CT data into .stl files
is the Materialise software. They have a US distributer in Michigan,
if you can't find the contact info elsewhere I can get it for you.

Since you probably/may not want to buy the software, there are several
service bureaus around that will perform that service for you, using the
Materialize software. Try Cyberform International, just north of
Dallas, phone #: (214) 690-7700. Also I think Lone Peak Engineering will
do this, although I don't believe they use the Materialise software.
Email is lpe@lonepeak.com and they also have a web site.

-Suzanne Buchele
Argonne National Laboratory/UT Austin
buchele@cs.utexas.edu