(no subject)

From: ZERVOS SPILIOS (zerbos@lms.mech.upatras.gr)
Date: Thu Oct 17 1996 - 20:14:06 EEST

Dear RPers,
we got a business partner interested in RPrototypes for small devices used in
medical apps, such as artificial kidneys. Resins currently used by him are
PMMA/ICI Acrylics & Rohn GmbH, Polycarbonate/GE Plastics, Polyester/Eastman
Chemical & GE Plastics, Polyether Blockamide/Foster Corp, Polyetherimide/GE
Plastics. Any info on resins/materials that we should be using, if
visualization is not the only requirement? So far our RP equipment consists of
a LOM-1015 & an SLA-250/30. Regards,
Spilios.

--
Spilios ZERVOS