RP Pictures

From: nemeth@MPTW01.mw.tu-dresden.de
Date: Mon Oct 14 1996 - 12:25:35 EEST

Dear RP World,

I would like to get some good RP pictures which can be used in
education material. The main fields of interest:

- Pictures discribing the basic RP technolgies and systems (drawings and pics)
- Pictures discribing the main applications of RPT
- Pictures related to the main problems of RPT (shrinking, wrapping, etc.)
- Any other related material

The pics should have resolution sufficient for printing.
If you have any good idea about related Web sites, I would appriciate any help.

Thanks,

Karoly Nemeth
Technical University of Budapest