Re: CAD/CAM List Source

From: Michael J. Seely (mseely@cimworld.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 1996 - 00:11:32 EEST

We have hundreds of CAD/CAM/CAE companies listed in our searchable
databases. We also are building press release and events databases. Case
studies and white papers are listed for several IT related application
areas. We are all so adding a discussion forum for any IT issues related
to design and manufacturing professionals. Use our free membership to gain
access to the on-line databases and check back in a week or two to see the
start of our community forum.

      http://www.cimworld.com

Welcome to CIMWorld

Mike Seely - President
An On-line Community of Design and Manufacturing Professionals.

>I'm looking for a Web-based listing of CAD/CAM software, including
>companies, programs and reviews.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Steve
>--