Re: Part classification

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Sat Sep 28 1996 - 02:21:10 EEST

     re: Rapid Tooling (RT)

     My company has recently authored a "Rapid Tool Selection Guide". Its
     intent is primarily for our company's marketing of its knowledge of
     various mold making processes. The out take for the less
     knowledgeable client is to build up their basic ability to make
     correct tooling choices. The selection guide is application driven.

     There are numerous ways to make molds. Our paradigm in developing our
     guide was to establish an expectation. The expectation was "what can
     we consistently expect from a mold making process assuming that the
     parts molded represented production quality or... what the client
     wanted. Nothing less and No excuses!!

     If your interested... Please send me an email with your name, company,
     address and voice #.

     Best Regards,
     Jim Williams, CEO
     Paramount Industries, Inc.