Re: Part classification

From: Johannes Eschl (eschl@ikpindy2.verfahrenstechnik.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Fri Sep 20 1996 - 10:28:49 EEST

Hello Charles Nemeth,

have a look at the following site:
http://www.biba.uni-bremen.de/groups/rp/rp_selec.html

At the University of Stuttgart this System, which is now based on
Mircosoft Access, we program and enlarge it in c++.
Have a look at
http://politix.iao.fhg.de/Public/projects/sfb374/OVERVIEW-de.html
Best regards

Johannes Eschl
IKP, Institut fuer Kunststoffkunde und Kunststoffpruefung, Universitaet Stuttgart
Boeblingerstr. 78E, D-70199 Stuttgart
Tel.: (+49) 0711 / 641 23 06 Fax : (+49) 0711 / 641 22 64
E-Mail : eschl@ikpindy2.verfahrenstechnik.uni-stuttgart.de
WWW: www.uni-stuttgart.de/UNIuser/ikp/mitarbeiter/Eschl/Eschl.html
      ikpindy2.verfahrenstechnik.uni-stuttgart.de/~eschl