RE: Concept Modelers - are they available?

From: axiom@vnet.net
Date: Tue Sep 17 1996 - 15:57:52 EEST

I believe the question was have any of the concept modelers been fielded in a
production configuration? Releasing a model/prototype at a trade show does not
constitute availibility to the market. The last I heard the Actua was still
being engineered and not yet being shipped. Does anyone know different? Has
anyone recieved one yet? As to the stratisys maybe it is in the same holding
pattern.
Thanks in advance for the illumination.
Andy
axiom@vnet.net