Recruitment of World Class Sales Rep

From: Finney8311@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 04 1996 - 19:31:16 EEST

Hello, my name is Jerry Finnegan. I am a retained recruiter working with a
client who specializes in state of the art three dimensional rapid
prototyping. My assignment is to contact the best sales reps in the industry.
 I believe this rapid prototyping mailing list would be an excellent source
to find qualified candidates. Highly motivated self starter having proven
ability to develop new accounts and work with little supervision. Minimum of
five years successful experience in all aspects of selling with the ability
to put together detailed sales forecasting. Direct experience with system
solution sales to medium and large companies in a given territory such as
automotive, aerospace, consumer products, electronics and heavy equipment.
 Will understand manufacturer’s applications such as CAD CAM, 3D Modeling,
casting and molding. Candidate will poses a bachelors degree. Dallas Texas
and Atlanta Georgia are the two positions that need immediate placement,
North America, Pacific Rim and Europe will be filled later. Please forward
information too: Finnegan & Associates, P.O. Box 1183, Palos Verdes Estates,
CA 90274
O: (310)375-8555 Fax: (310)378-2766 Email: Finney8311@aol.com
Sincerely,
Jerry Finnegan