SLS96

From: David K. Leigh (harvest@vvm.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 1996 - 16:20:36 EEST

For anyone who doesn't know about the SLS User's Group Conference, it
is going to happen the second week of October in Dallas. If you are
a third party vendor in a field related to SLS and would like to
present, please let me know. For the SLS owners and users, attached
is a copy of the invitation, just in case you lost your copy. Last
day to register at the low, low price of ???? is September 1. If you
would like to present something about your company and its use of
SLS, please contact me and submit a 1 page abstract. Any questions,
feel free to call, e-mail, fax, or just send up smoke signals.

| David K. Leigh 6530 Cedar Creek Rd. |
| Harvest Technologies Temple, TX 76504 |
| Rapid Prototyping Center (817) 742-1822 - voice |
| harvest@vvm.com (817) 742-0053 - fax |