Re: Automatic split line creation

From: Vincent Jesus (jesus@tc.fluke.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 1996 - 19:05:32 EEST

Simon,
I have been using Pro/mold for design of prototype injection molds for about
a year. I have to say that it has helped us reduce our leadtime as well as
confusion because we are able to view all the components in its true form
(ie. core insert, slide cores).
        As you evaluate the different products I suggest that you evaluate
carefully the CAD capability. If its easy to create geometry on the CAD side
it is more than likely that it will be easy to create geometry on the mold
design side. With pro/mold I usually have trouble creating a surf & boundary
skin.

        Vince Jesus
        Fluke Corporation
        jesus@tc.fluke.com