Rapid News North America

From: Mark Littlewood (101641.1421@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 1996 - 13:29:00 EEST

You can receive FREE copies of Rapid News North America, a new publication
covering all aspects of Time-compression technology - anything that reduces
product development time and time-to-market.

For your FREE subscription to Rapid News North America, please drop me a line
with the following details (Persons responding before 15th August 1996 will
receive the latest issue of Rapid News by the end of August). I hope to be
hearing from you.

Name:
Title:
Company:
Address:

Telephone:
Fax:

Principal Company Activity: (Automotive, Aerospace etc)
Company Size: (approx)

Mark Littlewood