Old 3D systems PC manual

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@po2.nawc-ad-indy.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Jul 24 1996 - 23:07:00 EEST

To all you old time SLA RP'ers

Does anyone out there have a system manual for the old NCR 3386
computers that we used to use for the sla build and slice computers.

I am trying to use one of them for something other than a paper weight
and am trying to install a VGA card in them without success. I would
very much appreciate a fax of the dip settings for the system board.
In particular I think I need to disable the onboard video card.

Sorry for this being rather off topic....

Thanks,

Todd Stahlhut
STAHLHT@PO2.NAWC-AD-INDY.NAVY.MIL (that is a ooh not a zero)
Phone: (317) 306-4920