(Fwd) FDM/ colour RP

From: Edith Groenewolt (groenew@tno.prc.tno.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 19 1996 - 11:50:03 EEST

Forwarded message:
From: "Edith Groenewolt" <TNO/GROENEW>
To: Groenew
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 10:44:32 GMT+0200
Subject: FDM/ colour RP

Hello,

Some time ago (I've been doing some catching up with my mail reading)
Peter Sullivan wrote:
" Can anyone give me some insight as to why there
seems (to a layman) to be so little FDM discussion ?"

We've been using the FDM process for over a year now and we're very
pleased. So I think the answer to this question is; there's not that much wrong with the
process, so what should we discuss ???

(may be this will start up the discussion about FDM)

About colour RP, Stratasys has 6 different ABS colours that can be
used with the FDM process.

Edith Groenewolt
Edith Groenewolt
TNO Institute of Industrial Technology