Re: Quickcast in TPM (oops)

From: John Williams (willia4@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 29 1996 - 07:16:13 EEST

Working pretty late? It is good to see someone else is out there too...

Hello,

This is John Williams. I believe, if you are the same Mike Vincek that
works for Compression Inc. in Shelton, CT, I recently interviewed with your
company. I actually tried to call today but unfortunately my long distance
access is temporarily down on campus. My intention was to contact Jeff
Holmes to see if there has been any progress or decisions made about my
future with Compression Inc.

As for me, I left the interview (May 30) with a very positive impression on
Compression Inc. I feel you have the right attitude and direction. I
expect to hear a lot about your company in the future. I am sincerely
interested in a position with your company. I will Jeff on Monday to find
out about any decisions.

have not generated many molds from RP prototypes.

- John Williams
Clemson University
(864) 639-1115
http://www.eng.clemson.edu/~willia4/