Re: TPM

From: Steve Deak (ht-grp@gs1.cinti.net)
Date: Mon Jun 24 1996 - 19:39:25 EEST

>We buy our TPM from
> Gallade Chemical Inc.
> Santa Ana, CA (although they have several offices).
>
>Does anyone purchase their's from another source. We are just checking
>pricing...
>
>Thanks!
>Paul
>Paul Fussell
>Product Manufacturing Engineering EMail: fussell_ps@atc.alcoa.com
>Alcoa Technical Center
>100 Technical Drive Phone: (412) 337 2721 (voice)
>Alcoa Center, Pennsylvania 15069-0001 (412) 337 5944 (facsimile)
>USA

Paul:

Ashland Chemical, and Dow are other manufacturers of TPM. However, my
experience is you'll have to find another distrubutor as most chemical
companies like to use resellers rather than sell to the end-user (unless
you're a REALLY BIG customer). Look in the Thomas Register for chemical
distributors for Dow and Ashland in your area.

Steve Deak
Hasbro Toy Group
Cincinnati, OH USA
513-579-3270