Return addresses requested

From: Lightman, Allan J. (LIGHTMAJ@main.udri.udayton.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 24 1996 - 20:13:00 EEST

I heartily endorse Juergen Bauer's suggestion that everyone insert their
e-mail address at the end of their notes. Microsoft Mail strips away the
address of the originator and leaves the address of the mail server - the
final originator of the message. Consequently, in order to reply to a
message without a direct address, I must send it to everyone on the mail
list. Looking over some of the recent postings it appears to me that there
are many others facing this same problem.

Allan Lightman
lightman@udri.udayton.edu