Re: Lawsuit charges DTM Corporation

From: SIBCOINC@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 22 1996 - 01:49:17 EEST

Is anybody aware of the lawsuit with the DTM corporation regarding material
infringement and how it is going to effect the value of the initial public
offering of the stock??

Is it true that if you buy a DTM sinterstation, you have to use EXCLUSIVELY
DTM MATERIALS or you will be sued by DTM ( BF GOODRICH)?!!!!!

I recall that I was told during a Rapid Prototyping trade show in Dearborn,
MI at the Hyatt Regency, that I can purchase Nylon from other sources if I
buy the sinterstation, Is it true??!!!

Sincerely,

A. Siblani