RE: Rapid Tooling

From: Stuart Garner (sgarner@proex.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 1996 - 20:00:54 EEST

Hey Charles,
        We create Epoxy Wax Pattern Dies using SLA models as master patterns. The estimated life of one of these tool is approximately 200-300 patterns with proper use of this "prototype tool". The dies are not limited to straight pull geometries. Parts with complicated geometries can be created in the dies with the use of inserts.

I hope this info. helps,

Stu

Stuart Garner
Project Engineer