Re: DTM announces larger RP System

From: David K. Leigh (harvest@vvm.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 1996 - 11:29:02 EEST

> Flat??????
>
> Are there process changes and improvements that come along with the
> physical changes? What is the projected "Build area" for nylon
> materials or the new TrueForm?

I do believe there was some confusion as to what I meant by "flat."
Obviosly, some felt that it was a dig at accuracy. Well, I guess the
good ol' English language is funny sometimes. By flat, I was
referring to whether a flat surface could be built parallel to the
x-y plane, not whether parts would be warped or curled. I was just
wondering if you could build the parts flat, not if you could build
flat parts.
| David K. Leigh 6530 Cedar Creek Rd. |
| Harvest Technologies Temple, TX 76504 |
| Rapid Prototyping Center (817) 742-1822 - voice |
| harvest@vvm.com (817) 742-0053 - fax |