LOM PARTS EXPANSION

From: SIBCOINC@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 18 1996 - 00:48:43 EEST

Dear Mr. Noack:

I am the sales manager for SIBCO, INC which a world class supplier of LOM
used equipment and materials. We have just completed beta testing on a new
product that we have just developed. The paper that we developed is 100%
moisture resistant with an approximate thickness of 0.0055" thick. A 3 inch
cube, made using our high performance moisture resistant paper, was placed
in a 100% humididty chamber, it gained 0.2 percent in weight, and the growth
in the Z direction was less than 0.03 percent in a 24 hour period.

We also have a polyester/ ABS composite that is 100% moisture resistant with
zero growth.

Additional data on both materials is also available.

We also have developed a brushable poly/Epoxy based coating that can be
applied with a brush to the LOM part. The product is a two component product
and sets in approximately 1 hour.

Please feel free to call me if you need any additional information on above
products at:
SIBCO, INC.
21297 Hilltop Street
Southield, MI 48034