Re: Number of rp-ml subscribers

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@bart.lpt.fi)
Date: Thu Jun 13 1996 - 08:07:43 EEST

On Wed, 12 Jun 1996 Erkut Negis <enegis@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:

> Dear RP world,
>
> Approximately 70 people subscribed to rp-ml within last 3 months. Now there
> are more than 750 subscribers of the three years old rp-ml. It seems that
> the growth rate is nearly constant (23 subscribers/month). I predict that
> within a year, the number of subscribers will be more than 1,000.

-----8<----ClipitiClip----8<-----

Hello

It's nice to hear that someone else has also noticed the growth. The list
is 'living' all the time - subscribers come and go (and usually they come
back) and the list tends to expand, and you should remember that all we
can see is the subscription entries to our list. These entries contain
more than one mailing lists (shown here as one subscriber), so the actual
amount of people reading these messages may allready be close to 1000.
Greetings to you all!

I'd like to thank you all for being 'here' and let's keep those messages
coming. ;)

     Have a Nice Summer!

Yours

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>