Re: 1992 conference

From: Chris Bocking (chris.bocking@gecm.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 1996 - 11:32:25 EEST

> From: Rosemary Gault <spersg@cardiff.ac.uk>
> To: rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi
> Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 10:58:04 GMT
> Subject: 1992 conference

> Hi all,
>
> Aplologies if this is the wrong sort of question to ask. I am trying
> to find out details about the First European Conference on RP, held
> from 6-7 July, 1992. Any help would be most appreciated.
>
> Rosemary Gault
>
> *********************************
> Rosemary Gault
> PO Box 917
> University of Wales Cardiff
> Newport Road
> Cardiff CF2 1XH
> UK
> email: gault@cf.ac.uk
> *********************************
>Rosemary,

You can find details of the conference including some of the papers
(I think) at Notts University WWW page

http:\\quoll.maneng.nott.ac.uk/research/rp/index.html
If it is not there, then check out some of the links with other RP
centres. Failing that, contact Phil Dickens or Alan Arthur at Notts
University on 01159 514063.

Hope you find it

Chris
Dr Chris Bocking Tel: 44 (0) 181 732 1065
Project Leader, Electrochemistry Group FAX: 44 (0) 181 732 0200
GEC-Marconi Materials Technology
Hirst Division, Elstree Way, Borehamwood
Herts, WD6 1RX