Hausermann's Abrading Machine Info Needed

From: Garrison G. Zong (iiigroup@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 1996 - 00:22:21 EEST

I am looking for some information on Hausermann's abrading machines. It
was reported that graphite EDM electrodes can be easily made using RP
parts and the Hausermann's machine. Could someone tell me at least
where this Hausermann company is located or where to find similar
abrading machines. Also, I would appreciate any comments on making EDM
electrodes using RP parts as the parent patterns.

Best regards,
Garrison Zong, Ph.D.
3i Industrial, Inc.
713-584-0472