Re : Part No

From: Solid Concepts (solidcon@vianet.net.au)
Date: Tue May 21 1996 - 03:23:48 EEST

Rosemary

We have found with multiple part builds that if you have more than 16 parts
( ie 8 objects and their corresponding supports) you need to combine them
together so that the number of STL files in any one build is less than 16.

For example if you have a build with 40 parts, you can combine the STL files
into packs of 10 so that you end up with only 4 STL files. This is
necessary for us because we are using MAESTRO software for part preparation
and the software contains a bug (it has something to do with the range!?)

Daniel