Re: CAD Bodies

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri May 17 1996 - 21:00:29 EEST

>Kurt Skifstad wrote:
>> ...is designed to digitize a human body, from head to toe, in less than 30
>>seconds. Our customers have imported this data directly into our

>Andrew Halket wrote.....
>Is there any useful output from that rather grissly experiment slicing up
>executed criminals into slices.

Virtual execution? WOW what possiblities!!!!!
Other options were noted at the SME-Dearborn conference where the
Japanese reported using such data to design custom underwear. Maybe we
should buy stock in Frederick's of Hollywood? Custom clothing,
eyeglasses, or anything with body contours would be a natural and
eventually one day the PERFECT man.

I can dream can't I?

Elaine