Mechanical properties

From: Miss S P Tong (espkn@csv.warwick.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 30 1996 - 22:26:38 EEST

Hello!

I'm a MSc student and recently undertaking a project on
Stereolithography. My project is concerned with the accuracy and
mechanical properties especially tensile property of the SL part.
Anybody can tell me where can I get the information on mechanical
properties of the SL part. At the same time, I also measure the
tensile properties of the SL part build in different orientations. Can I
have opinions and suggestions from anyone regarding to my work. Please
do not hesitate to e-mail me.

Cheers!

Regards,

Jeslyn Tong