Once again: Re: How can I get proceedings of Int. Conf. on RP?

From: Wilhelm Steger (wts@ipa.fhg.de)
Date: Fri Mar 29 1996 - 18:15:06 EET

Dear all,

just noticed some spelling mistakes with my previous mail. I apologize
and send it again:

Dear Jaehong (and others),

for proceedings of the last year's ICRPD - International Conference
on Rapid Product Development you should contact

Messe Stuttgart International
Mrs. Silke Mueller
Stuttgarter Messe- und Kongressgesellschaft mbH
P.O. Box 10 32 52
70028 Stuttgart
GERMANY
phone.: +49-711 2589-302
fax: +49-711-2589-555

Best regards
Wilhelm Steger
------------------
>Hi, RPers.
>
>This is a message from Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea. I am
>Jaehong Ahn, MD student in CAD Laboratory, SNU.
>I want to get proceedings of INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RAPID
>PROTOTYPING, especially that of Sixth Int. Conf. on RP.
>Please let me know the way!!
>
> \|/
> /| -O-
> / | /|\
> / |\
> / | \
> / | \
> /_____|___\
> ------
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~
>
>Sincerely,
>Jaehong, Ahn
>
>Kwanakgu Shilimdong San 56-1
>Seoul National University
>Dept. Mechanical Design and Production Engineering
>CAD Laboratory
>Seoul, Korea.
>
>e-mail: ahn@cadal1.snu.ac.kr
>FAX) +82-2-887-2283
>TEL) +82-2-880-7447

Dr. Wilhelm Steger

Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Produktionstechnik und Automatisierung (FhG IPA)
Nobelstr. 12
70569 Stuttgart
GERMANY
Tel.: +49-(0)711-970-1837