NA SLA Users '96 Meeting

From: Connelly, Rob - BDRC (connelly@bdrc.bd.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 1996 - 16:08:41 EET

I have to put in my two cents worth.

The 1996 North American Stereolithography Users Group Meeting was excellent!
 I spoke with a lot of people there who were very excited about applying
what they had learned. Direct injection into SLA patterns, new software,
ceramic SLA, more Keltool successes, new materials, F/A-18 Hornets (how'd
that get in there), new machine and upgrade offerings, castings galore...
 the list goes on and on! I know MY wish list is a full three pages long
already - just wish I had the budget.

Many thanks to the folks who made it all happen this year (and i'm going to
list them all correctly this year):

Elaine Persall - Chairperson

Al Dewitt - Vice-Chairperson

John Thiell - Treasurer

Beth Israelnaim - Secretary

Tom Sorovetz - Site Coordinator

And of course to 3D for their continual support.

 - Rob
Rob Connelly
Becton Dickinson Research Center
21 Davis Dr.