Re: Re[2]: Offer services

From: igibson@hkucc.hku.hk
Date: Fri Mar 08 1996 - 03:48:52 EET

attached mail follows:

Sounds great to me, I need the advertisements to know who is doing what and
when. There is a lot of subtle advertisements such as the 3D or Stratasys press
release that is not forbidden. It seems advertisements are bad when it is the
other guy. Oh well. Least we not forget the Rapid Prototyping industry like all
industries run on money and the pursuit of money.

The advertising center sounds like a much needed service. I do not have the
capability, but do have the need.

Lee Humphrey
Lockheed Martin Orlando
lee_humphrey@ccmail.orl.mmc.com